This week we have hopeless romantic, H.L. (Heidi) Burke on the show. She's totally obsessed with dragons, but we know a few people who also are, so we won't hold it against her.
In episode 73:
- We discuss the Eros & Psyche myth again (see Laura VAB's recent episode for more E&P!) as H.L.'s book, Coiled, is based on the myth.
- Heidi's desire to go "aww" while writing.
- How we have to release our books to the world and they become a part of the world instead of ours.
- Myths are out of copyright—we can plagiarize them!
- Can snakes get sea sick?
- Star Trek rants!
- Re-reading on Goodreads
- Myers Briggs analysis of characters
For more notes and links to other shows, please visit LasersDragonsAndKeyboards.com